Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 19, 2011 2:38 PM

Jul 2009
- No God Modding. Every attack can't hit, and every attack can't be blocked. And no instant Kills.

-Each player may have only ONE Magus and ONE Servant by default. The servant count may be subject to change depending on circumstances. (See Caster rule below).

- Write in Full sentences, with proper grammar.
i.e. Unacceptable:
*Runs up and attacks*
"Take That"
i.e. Acceptable:
Gripping his Sword tight, Saber charges, swing his sword in a mighty arc. "Take That!" he roars, as his sword makes contact with his opponents weapon, A clang resonating as steel clashed.

- When you have finished creating your Magus character, look through the List of available Servants, and PM either me or an admin with your choice. This will allow the pair up to be anonymous, like it should be.

- Be active. While we all have a life outside of MAL, try not to keep people hanging for too long.

-Casters may have the ability to 'steal' another's Servant as their own. But this is only plausible if both users agree to it. (i.e. Caster enslaving the Assassin)

-Berserkers may have a Noble Phantasm and they may use it, so long as it relates to their 'berserk' nature. (i.e Hercule's extra lives)

-At this time their are NO Avenger classes, there are none planned so far. But this may be subject to change in the future.

-Alliances may exist between Masters, however only ONE Master and his/her Servant(s) may win the Grail.

-There will be NO Servants from the future, it complicates the 'story' and is more work than nescessary

-There will be no 'soul splitting' Servants. It cmakes things complicated. (i.e. Saber becoming Saber Dark and Saber Lily)

-As for command seals, you can only have THREE of them. As for their uses, at this time it is all up to you, the other users, and the progression of the story.

-In the case of a Master dieing, The Servant must find a new Master. Whether it's a new one created by the user (must be approved) or it is a team up with another user. Otherwise that Servant will be considered dead as well.

-In the case of a Servant dieing, The Master is out of the fight. Unless he can find a new Servant, however he cannot summon a new one. So the user must do a team-up with another one.

-Consumtion for mana is permitted. A Servant's power is fueled by mana, if the Servant has no mana. Then the Servant cannot exist. The Servant may recieve mana from either its Master or by consuming (aborbing till death) from other people or Masters.
Gibz0maticJun 22, 2011 7:55 AM

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Apartment Building 1

Gibz0matic - Jun 20, 2011

15 by Gibz0matic »»
Nov 3, 2011 3:16 PM

» The Highschool

32 by Fockfear »»
Nov 3, 2011 2:56 PM

» The Foreigner's Cemetary ( 1 2 )

69 by Chotgoriin »»
Nov 1, 2011 3:17 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation

Chotgoriin - Jun 19, 2011

8 by Shade_of_Shadows »»
Oct 22, 2011 3:46 PM

» Downtown

49 by Chotgoriin »»
Oct 20, 2011 12:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.